& Culture Forum
Coming to Las Vegas July 11-13, 2018
An Event Not to Be Missed!
School Climate & Culture Forum
Scholars struggle to consistently define and distinguish the terms, but educators agree on the need to transform both “climate” and “culture” to improve academic outcomes.
This event features practical, real-world initiatives that are successfully transforming the quality, character and personality of schools. It showcases programs, assessments and tools proven to improve school culture and climate. Evidence-based and research-based interventions will be introduced, while the forum also highlights high-potential efforts currently being implemented in the laboratory of everyday school life.
This event is part of the 2018 Innovative Schools Summit Las Vegas. Attendees receive complimentary access to all Summit sessions on a space-available basis. The four Summit conferences include:
2017 Speakers Included
Award-winning Principal, internationally-renowed education speaker and best-selling author
Dr. Randy Sprick
Founder of Safe & Civil Schools
Founder of Girls on the Run & The Red Boot Coalition
Nationally-renowned education speaker, Author, Consultant and Trainer.
Stay in touch
Frequently Asked Questions
Find Answers to Our Most Frequently Asked Questions Below.
If You Have a Question that is not listed below, Please Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Give Us a Call at .
Who Should Attend This Conference?
- School Counselors (PK-12)
- Classroom Teachers
- Special Education Personnel
- School Administrators
- Social Workers
- School Resource Officers
- Community and Faith-Based Youth Workers
- After-School Program Coordinators
- Other Professionals Working with Young People
Is There a Discounted Room Rate at the Conference Hotel for Conference Attendees?
YES, please see the hotel page for each location for available room discounts!
If I Register for this Conference do I also have access to the other Conferences that are a part of the Innovative Schools Summit?
YES! By Registering for this Conference, you are also able to attend the other Conferences that are a part of the Innovative Schools Summit, including the School Discipline Conference, the Girl Bullying & Empowerment Conference and the Innovative Teaching Strategies Conference. Attendees are allowed access to all of the co-located keynotes & breakout sessions and Exhibitors will receive traffic from all of the events.
Do You Offer Student Discounts or Scholarships?
At this time, Developmental Resources is unable to offer student discounts or scholarships for this three-day event.
Please consider the following other avenues for possible funding:
· Your Local PTA
· Donors Choose http://www.donorschoose.org/ (This is a website through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for Education)
· GoFundMe http://www.gofundme.com/ (This is a personalized crowdfunding site)
· Title 1 funding in your area
Can I receive Continuing Education Credit by attending this Conference?
Developmental Resources is an approved provider for Continuing Education by:
- Association of School Work Boards (ASWB #1053) This organization Developmental Resources, #1053, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. Developmental Resources maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: (8/13/2016-8/13/2019). Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits.
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC #5602) Developmental Resources is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
- We are approved to provide continuing education activities for Marriage & Family Therapists by the Texas Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Developmental Resources is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Professional Counselors in Texas by the Texas Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors.
*NOTE: 17 contact hours includes attendance at both pre-conference workshops as well as the entire conference. Check with your representative board or organization concerning its policy with regard to Continuing Education.
Do You Offer Partial Registration if You Are Unable to Stay for the Entire Conference?
We do not currently offer a one-day or two-day partial registration fee.
What is Your Cancellation Policy?
If a registrant cannot attend any part of the conference, substitutions may be made – via mail, fax or email – by June 1, 2016. Registrations cannot be shared. Cancellations received in writing by May 1, 2016 will be refunded in full, less a $30 non-refundable processing fee. Refunds will be issued no later than 8 weeks after the conference in the same form that payment was received. After May 1, no refunds will be granted, but substitutions are encouraged.
How do I Request Special Accommodations Due to a Disability?
Should you have any concerns, call us at 1-800-251-6805. If you require special accommodations due to a disability, please fax us at email@example.com at least 1 month prior to the conference, and note your request on your registration form.or email us at